Back to sCOOL Mom: Friday Five, A Weekly Culture Roundup
Objective: Be Cool in School
Lesson #4: You gotta know what’s what.
Memorize this! Cause a cool mom’s always in the know.
1. “Cool Moms” podcast, which is hosted by two creative moms who wanna talk art n’ culture (sound familiar?), has two episodes out on iTunes now. It’s obvi RIGHT up my alley.
General vibe and quote from Ep 1: “I don’t wanna be friends just because we’re moms. I don’t wanna talk to anybody because you’re a mother. We don’t gotta be cool and our babies don’t have to play.”
2. Beautiful porcelain seed pods by artist Sarah Raynor (via Jealous Curator).
3. Neat new video from Tyler the Creator for “See You Again,” off of his Flower Boy album, released last year.
4. Ten years of my fave Instagram feed, Advanced Style, which features stylish women of the “senior set.” A beautiful description of the motivations behind the feed below.
5. Model Ashley Smith’s Semaine has all the cool stuff you never knew you wanted.
Stuff Ashley Smith likes.
OK see you Monday with some wardrobe Mania!!