10 Workwear Essentials, à la Marielle Coadic
I’m wild about Marielle’s French teacher style! And I really love her philosophy about getting dressed... it’s supposed to be fun!
Ok, but for some of us, it’s not. Right? When you’re 35, have a closet full of Forever 21, and not, like, French, choosing what to wear can be really UN-fun.
You need the good stuff. And Marielle knows the good stuff. I asked her to share 10 of her most worn items, the ones that keep her looking classic and cool on the regs. Take notes!! This teach knows clothes!!!
1. White cotton button down shirt
2. Striped sailor shirt
3. Levi’s 501 in blue
4. Color print knee length skirt (I personally love Liberty from London prints)
5. Black high waisted wide-leg pants
6. Calf length dress, one of each: simple linen in a solid color, black and indigo
7. Boiled wool belted jacket
8. Utility-style jumpsuit
9. White pair of leather shoes
10. Black leather ankle boots (Coclico crafts beautiful simple ones)
Silk or cotton scarf, Long gold necklace, Straw big bag
Thanks Marielle! With this firm foundation, fun closet-times await!!
Follow Marielle/Pret a Teacher for daily outfit inspiration.