5 Great Fashion Links
1. I woke my guys up early for a Royal Wedding watch at my mom’s house on Saturday. And we couldn’t get enough! All the deets (symbolism, significance of the designer, etc) on Megan Markle’s wedding dress. (NYTimes).
2. What’s Your Morning Hustle Outfit? I love Latonya’s because it’s easy to wear but never boring. My denim on denim mainstay could use a little jazzin.
3. It’s gonna be a LONG time post-pregnancy before I can make like Latonya and bust out my fave light wash Levi’s Wedgie jeans but everybody’s talking about stylist Karla Welch’s collaboration with Levi’s, which features 9 DARK WASH (!) limited edition pieces. Are we going back to the future, mom? Blue fingers and all?!
4. All the cool moms are wearing gold necklaces I can’t afford... until now! Here’s “the afforable jewelry brand” I’ve been searching for!
5. Finally, with summer nowhere near approaching Chicago, time to consider... “What’s your swimsuit personality?” Duh.
I think I’ll make one for “The Kind of Women Who Won’t Keep Tabs on Unruly Body Hair and Likes to Maintain A Pasty Aura Whilst Reading Trashy Novels in the Shade.” Stay tuned!
Have a wonderful week!!
Cover photo is by Lea Augereau